Site Mcbriar Park
, BT22 2UN
||Site Mcbriar Park, Carrowdore, Newtownards
- Good quality fitted kitchen units, worktops & cooker hood
- Oil fired (pressurised) heating system
- Bathroom, Cloakroom & En suite in classic white sanitary ware
- uPVC fascia & soffit boards
- uPVC double glazed front and back doors
- Excellent standards of roof, floor and wall insulation
- Driveway will be in coloured gravel plus paved path at front
- Gardens will be turfed to front and sown out to rear as standard
- Rear garden will be enclosed, have timber fencing including gate to driveway
Situated within walking distance of Strangford College and Carrowdore primary school plus the village centre amenities, McBriar Meadow is a new development of detached, semi-detached, townhouses and bungalows constructed to a very high quality of build finish and designed to appeal to a broad range of purchasers PLUS it`s just 15 minutes from both Bangor and Newtownards.
EPC: C75 indicative
PLEASE NOTE: The builder/developer reserves the right to amend any design/finish during construction so intending purchasers should clarify any aspect with their solicitor that is important to them. Apr`23 E. & O. E
uPVC door with feature window.
Through Lounge/Dining - 19'4" (5.89m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Stove included in turnkey package.
Double glazed twin patio doors to rear.
Dining Kitchen - 13'1" (3.99m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
overall. Range of built-in high and low level units with roll edge worktops [You have a choice of finishes - additional units can be organised as an extra]. Includes extracting cooker hood and ceramic tiling at worktops. Built-in under oven and ceramic hob; integrated dishwasher; fridge/freezer all in turnkey packages.
Matching worktop. Washing machine and tumble dryer included in turnkey package. Double glazed back door.
Modern white 3-piece suite with tiled splashback.
Bedroom 4/Study - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bright and spacious. Hot press.
Master Bedroom - 13'1" (3.99m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
(Built-in wardrobe will be here or Bedroom 2)
White 3-piece suite including modern shower ‘pod` cubicle.
Bedroom 2 - 10'10" (3.3m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
(Built-in wardrobe will be here or Master Bedroom)
Bedroom 3 - 9'10" (3m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Modern white 3-piece suite with tiled splashbacks.
Front garden to be turfed. Paved path at front. Outside light.
Coloured stone driveway to side. Fence with gate at side.
Rear garden sown out. Tall timber fencing. Outside light. Water tap.
1. Floor Tiling to Kitchen, Utility and WC Floors
(PC Sum £20/m² supply only of tiles @ 20m² )
2. Supply of Appliances and White Goods
3. Internal Painting to Ceilings and Walls
4. Supply and install new stove including flue and hearth
5. Supply and fit Carpet, underlay, gripper rods and Labour PC Sum £25/m²
6. Supply and fit Vinyl and adhesive to Bathroom and En suite
Travelling from Bangor take the Gransha Road or Green Road to the `Six-Road-Ends` roundabout. Then take the Upper Gransha Road and continue on to the end and turn left then immediately right into Ballyblack Road East. Again continue on to the end and at the ‘T` junction turn left into Main Street; the development is half a mile along on your left. ALTERNATIVELY travelling from Newtownards take the Donaghadee Road then turn right into Movilla Road and continue for about 3.3 miles; turn right into Ballyblack Road East and follow above directions.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Ards & North Down Borough Council, For Period April 2023 To March 2024 £1.00
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.