Price List & Availability
|A Type 4-bed Semi 4 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed POA||1 (0)|
|B1 Semi 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed POA||2 (0)|
|AA-type 4-bed Detached 4 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed From POA to POA||2 (0)|
|B-type Semi 3 Bed Semi-detached Villa||SOLD||2 (0)|
** Site 47 now released for sale**
(with optional Turnkey finish; details on request)
Our next phase to be released will be available for completion in c.May 2022 - (a detached).
Situated within walking distance of Strangford College and Carrowdore primary school plus the village centre amenities, McBriar Meadow is a new development of detached, semi-detached, townhouses and bungalows constructed to a very high quality of build finish and designed to appeal to a broad range of purchasers PLUS it's just 15 minutes from both Bangor and Newtownards.
** All houses are fitted with an en suite Shower Room as standard **
Builder's finish “SPECIFICATION” for semi & detached houses
• Good quality fitted kitchen units, worktops & cooker hood
• Oil fired (pressurised) heating system
• Bathroom, Cloakroom & En suite in all houses in classic white sanitary ware
• White uPVC double glazed window frames
• Attractive external finishes including pastel painted render and brick plinths
• uPVC fascia & soffit boards
• uPVC double glazed front and back doors
• Oak veneer pre-finished internal doors
• Generous electrical specification with linked smoke alarms
• TV and Satellite point installed in Living Room (aerial/dish not included)
• Excellent standards of roof, floor and wall insulation
• Driveway for semi houses in coloured gravel plus paved path at front
• Gardens will be sown out as standard and enclosed with timber fencing to rear
• NHBC 10 year warranty protection
PLEASE NOTE: The builder/developer reserves the right to amend any design/finish during construction so intending purchasers should clarify any aspect with their solicitor that is important to them. Bungalows and townhouses have a different specification.
Prices and details are correct at time of compilation. Dec'21. E. & O. E.