Price List & Availability
|B-type Semi 3 Bed Semi-detached Villa||Price £170,000||2 (1)|
Site 53: £174,950 (4-Bed A-type) - AGREED
Site 54: £170,000 (B-type 3-Bed)
Site 55: AGREED (B-type 3-Bed)
Site 56: £184,000 (A-type 4-bed Detached)
Site 74: £154,000 (B1 3-bed)
(prices include a quality Turnkey finish; details on request)
Our homes will be available for completion in Summer 2023 onwards.
Situated within walking distance of Strangford College and Carrowdore primary school plus the village centre amenities, McBriar Meadow is a new development of detached, semi-detached, townhouses and bungalows constructed to a very high quality of build finish and designed to appeal to a broad range of purchasers PLUS it's just 15 minutes from both Bangor and Newtownards.
** All houses are fitted with an en suite Shower Room as standard **
Builder's finish “SPECIFICATION” for semi & detached houses
TURNKEY details shown on house type page
• Good quality fitted kitchen units, worktops & cooker hood
• Oil fired (pressurised) heating system
• Bathroom, Cloakroom & En suite in all houses in classic white sanitary ware
• White uPVC double glazed window frames
• Attractive external finishes including pastel coloured render and brick plinths
• uPVC fascia & soffit boards
• uPVC double glazed front and back doors
• Oak veneer pre-finished internal doors
• Generous electrical specification with linked smoke alarms
• TV and Satellite point installed in Living Room (aerial/dish not included)
• Excellent standards of roof, floor and wall insulation
• Driveway for semi houses in coloured gravel plus paved path at front
• Gardens will be sown out as standard and enclosed with timber fencing to rear
• NHBC 10 year warranty protection
PLEASE NOTE: The builder/developer reserves the right to amend any design/finish during construction so intending purchasers should clarify any aspect with their solicitor that is important to them. Bungalows and townhouses have a different specification.
Prices and details are correct at time of compilation. Mar'23. E. & O. E.