, BT21 0BN
||75 Rosepark, Donaghadee
- Semi detached home in popular location
- Excellent site with mature gardens to front and rear
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- E.P.C. E 54 as of 21 /9/ 2020
This semi detached home, that is in need of some updating, is situated on probably one of the largest plots in this popular residential location.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a lounge, dining room and kitchen and upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
This home is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage and an excellent garden to the rear.
We would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage.
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0" x 10' 9")
Attractive wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.67m (12' 0" x 8' 9")
- 2.67m x 2.59m (8' 9" x 8' 6")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring gas hob and built in underoven. Larder cupboard. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath with Redring electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.67m (12' 1" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.44m (8' 8" x 8' 0")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 3.76m (19' 9" x 12' 4")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Tarmac drive.
Excellent gardens to front and rear in lawns.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.