6 Gloucester Avenue
, BT21 0JA
||6 Gloucester Avenue, Donaghadee
- Detached chalet type home in cul de sac location
- Popular residential area within walking distance of town centre and 'Commons'
- Adaptable accommodation
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Four bedrooms ; main with en suite wet room
- Bathroom and shower room
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazing
- Easily managed garden areas to front and rear
Located in this quiet cul de sac, off the Millisle Road, seldom does a property come on the market in this popular residential area.
The adaptable accommodation comprises a lounge with archway into dining room, family room/ bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, shower room and main bedroom with en suite wet room all on the ground floor with two further bedrooms on the first floor.
This home benefits from gas fired heating and has double glazing.
To the front and rear of the property you have easily maintained grounds.
With direct access at the bottom of the Avenue onto the Commons and Donaghadee town centre within walking distance we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks area.
- 3.81m x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8")
Archway to :
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- 4.04m x 2.67m (13' 3" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and separate built in oven. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.63m x 3.12m (21' 9" x 10' 3")
- WET ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower area with Triton electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2) / FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.25m (13' 1" x 10' 8")
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 4.06m (15' 2" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 1.88m (10' 6" x 6' 2")
- Concrete driveway.
Walled garden area to the front.
Enclosed garden to the rear, flagged and stoned for ease of maintenance.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.