6 Drumfad Gardens
, BT22 2GU
||6 Drumfad Gardens, Millisle
- Spacious and well presented mid townhouse
- Cul de sac location in this popular development
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Good sized dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- First floor four piece bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed private garden to the rear
This mid townhouse is found in a cul de sac in this popular development and is ideally located for access to the seashore and coastal walks
The spacious accommodation comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen. On the first floor you have three bedrooms, main with en suite shower room and a four piece bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil heating and with an enclosed private garden to the rear and parking to the front we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- 4.75m x 3.53m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Natural wooden floor. Archway to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.89m x 3.23m (19' 4" x 10' 7")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with built in oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled and wooden flooring.
- Airing cupboard.
- Panel bath. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.38m (14' 1" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.53m (14' 6" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
- Paved parking to the front.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved area.
Oil boiler. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.