6 Cloverhill Park
, BT19 6YB
||6 Cloverhill Park, Bangor
- Semi detached home in popular residential location
- CHAIN FREE
- Lounge with archway into dining room
- Kitchen with built in units.
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This chain free semi detached home is found in this popular residential area that is convenient to two local primary schools and the local shops.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with archway into dining room and kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
This home is double glazed, has oil heating and to the rear you have a enclosed garden.
This property with suit a wide selection of buyers, from the first time buyer to the investor, so we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor,
- 4.06m x 3.76m (13' 4" x 12' 4")
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.59m (9' 7" x 8' 6")
Laminate floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors.
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Larder type cupboard. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower and seperate electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Vanitory type sink unit. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.64m (13' 0" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.92m (11' 3" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.46m (8' 0" x 8' 1")
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with wooden decking area and paved areas.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank. Water tap. Outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.