52 Oak Avenue
, BT22 1TD
||52 Oak Avenue, Ballyhalbert
- Well presented semi detached home
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Dining kitchen with built in appliances
- Three bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Floored attic
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed private garden to the rear
This excellent semi detached home is found in a quiet cul de sac that is within walking distance of all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, lounge with glazed double doors into a bright dining kitchen and upstairs you have three bedrooms, a fully tiled bathroom and a floored attic.
The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with a private garden to the rear we would recommend an early inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- 4.75m x 3.51m (15' 7" x 11' 6")
Attractive marble fireplace and hearth. Laminate floor. Glazed double doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.56m x 2.36m (18' 3" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Four ring gas hob and built in electric underoven. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tile floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panel bath with shower over. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.43m (12' 1" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.4m (11' 7" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.49m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
- Floored with Slingsby type ladder.
Light and power with undereaves storage.
- Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden area to the rear, flagged with raised wooden decking area and views over surrounding countryside.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Outside light and water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.