5 Stonechat Way
, BT22 1UR
||5 Stonechat Way, Ballyhalbert
- Attractive detached park home
- Lounge with good dining kitchen and study
- 2 bedrooms - one with en-suite
- Modern fully tiled bathroom
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazing
- Detached garage
- Garden to the rear with raised decking area
Located within the popular Ballyhalbert Park Homes development, offering a safe and secure environment for the over 45s, this two bedroomed detached bungalow is presented to the highest standard throughout and sits on a spacious site.
The park is accessed by electronic entrance gates, and there is closed circuit tv and an on-site warden ensuring residents' security and peace of mind. Also on site is an all-weather bowling green, modern clubhouse and fully equipped gym. Situated in a pleasant setting, this home offers the potential for a new type of lifestyle and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed entrance door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 4.29m x 4.09m (14' 1" x 13' 5")
Fireplace with wooden surround. Laminate wooden floors. Double glazed French doors.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.61m x 3.78m (18' 5" x 12' 5")
One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminate worktops and matching breakfast bar..Gas hob and electric oven. Built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 0")
Walk-in wardrobe. Laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Full wall and floor tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Built-in robe. Laminate floor.
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6' 0" x 5' 0")
- Suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Heated towel rail. Full wall and floor tiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Excellent garden to the rear in lawn with raised decking. Brick paved driveway and paths
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from the direction of Ballywalter and just before entering the village turn right into the entrance for the caravan site. Stonechat can be found in the Park homes development.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.