5 Greenbank Avenue
, Millisle Road
, BT21 0JD
||5 Greenbank Avenue, Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Detached bungalow in cul de sac location
- In need of improvements
- Lounge with tiled fireplace
- Kitchen with separate dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Private garden to the rear
This detached bungalow, although in need of improvements, is found in a quiet cul de sac that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and two bedrooms This home has oil heating and has double glazing.
To the rear you have a private garden and to the front of this home you have an easily managed garden along with parking.
To see the potential in this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.45m (13' 4" x 11' 4")
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.35m x 2.24m (11' 0" x 7' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate worktops. Part wall tiling. Hotpress.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.36m (8' 1" x 7' 9")
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 2.82m (11' 6" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
- Parking to front with garden in lawn.
Private garden to the rear.
Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.