46 Grays Hill
, BT20 3BB
||46 Grays Hill, Bangor
- Affordable town centre commercial investment opportunity
- 7.2% gross return based on Purchaser's acquisition costs of 5%
- Well established tenant who has been trading circa 20 years
- Oil fired heating
- Mainly double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Electric roller shutter to shop front/ornate grill to front door
- On-street parking plus close to sea front and main bus/train station
ATTENTION INVESTORS, in recent years with interest rates running at historic lows the marketing of this compact and affordable commercial unit has the potential to provide the shrewd investor with way above average returns compared to standard bank accounts.
It comes complete with a long established tenant that has been trading in the premises for around 8 years (and 20 years in total) who would be interested in extending her lease again to a willing Landlord. The accommodation comprises an attractive ground floor salon together with three upstairs treatment rooms all benefitting from the added bonus of oil fired heating. The premises come with uPVC double glazed windows except the shop front which has an electric roller shutter; to the rear is an enclosed yard.
- FRONT SHOP / SALON
- 6.71m x 3.35m (22' 0" x 11' 0")
Aluminium shop front and door.
- KITCHEN /STORE:
- 4.72m x 2.21m (15' 6" x 7' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit. Toilet and wash basin.
- REAR YARD:
- Store with oil fired boiler.
Fire escape stairs from 1st floor.
Access to rear lane to Somerset Avenue
- Toilet with wash hand basin.
- MAIN TREATMENT ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.35m (15' 0" x 11' 0")
- SECOND TREATMENT ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- THIRD TREATMENT ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.18m (7' 8" x 7' 2")
- LEASE DETAILS:
- Under lease until 31st March 2021 at a rent of £6,000 pa with rates and internal repairs the responsibility of the Tenant.
NAV: £4,250 (i.e. £1628 for '20/21 year)
From the traffic lights, travel along Queens Parade then at the mini-roundabout continue on up Grays Hill and number 46 is near the top on your right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.