43 Mill Cottage Park
, BT22 2FF
||43 Mill Cottage Park, Millisle
- Semi detached home in popular location
- Bright lounge with archway into dining room
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Three bedrooms - main with en suite bathroom
- Fully tiled first floor shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Space for garage
- Private enclosed garden to the rear.
This attractive semi detached home is located in this popular residential development that is just on the outskirts of Millisle village.
The bright accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with archway into dining room, kitchen with adjacent utility area and upstairs you have three bedrooms, main with en bathroom, and a fully tiled shower room. The property has oil fired heating and is double glazed.
Outside you have a stoned driveway along with space for a garage and a private enclosed garden to the rear
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.75m x 3.53m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Natural wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8")
Natural wooden floor. Double glazed doors to rear.
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Single drainer sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with wooden worktops and concealed lighting. Four ring gas hob and built in electric underoven. Ceramic tiled floor. Understair storage
- UTILITY AREA:
- Wooden worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with shower. Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.58m (13' 7" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panel bath. Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 1.96m (9' 1" x 6' 5")
- Stoned driveway.
Garden area to the front in lawn.
Enclosed private garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Oil fired boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.