38 Meadowbank Avenue
, BT21 0HR
||38 Meadowbank Avenue, Donaghadee
- End terrace house
- Cul de sac location
- Popular residential area
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen with oven and hob
- Ground floor bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
This end terrace home is found in this popular residential cul de sac that is so convenient to Donaghadee town centre and The Commons
The compact accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
This home is double glazed, has oil fired heating and will make the perfect purchase for a first time buyer or investor.
- 3.86m x 3.78m (12' 8" x 12' 5")
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washng machine.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.95m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 1.73m (12' 5" x 5' 8")
- Enclosed yard area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.