37 East Street
, BT21 0DW
||37 East Street, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace house
- Investment potential
- Lounge with cast iron fireplace
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen and downstairs bathroom
- OIl fired heating
- Double glazed
- Popular residential location
This mid terrace house is located in this popular residential area that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and the excellent local coastal walks.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen and bathroom all on the ground floor and upstairs you have three bedrooms.
This home is double glazed, has oil fired heating and to appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view.
- 3.51m x 3.28m (11' 6" x 10' 9")
Cast iron fireplace. Natural wooden floor.
- 3.48m x 2.69m (11' 5" x 8' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Panel with with Tirton electric shower over. Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.15m (11' 1" x 10' 4")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.01m (10' 3" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 1.91m (8' 10" x 6' 3")
- Enclosed yard area with oil boiler.
N.B. Currently this property is rented and the current tenant is happy to stay if required.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.