3 Stonechat Way
, BT22 1UR
||3 Stonechat Way, Ballyhalbert
- Well presented detached park home
- Popular residential location
- Bright spacious lounge
- Modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Study / Office with built in furniture
- Two bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Gas heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
- Extensive gardens to the front, side and rear.
This excellent two bedroomed detached bungalow is presented to the highest standard throughout and sits on a spacious corner site in this popular park homes development, which offers a safe and secure environment for the over 45s,
The park is accessed by electronic entrance gates, and there is closed circuit tv and an on-site warden ensuring residents' security and peace of mind. Also on site is an all-weather bowling green, modern clubhouse and fully equipped gym. Situated in a pleasant setting, this home offers the potential for a new type of lifestyle and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.59m x 4.95m (18' 4" x 16' 3")
Laminate floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.59m x 3.23m (18' 4" x 10' 7")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Four ring gas hob and builtin electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Part wall tiling. Lamiante floor,
- OFFICE / STUDY:
- 1.91m x 1.52m (6' 3" x 5' 0")
Built in furniture.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.82m x 2.79m (9' 3" x 9' 2")
Built in furniture. Walk in wardrobe. Laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- TIled shower cubicle with shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tilling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
Built in furniture. Laminate flooring.
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wal tiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.1m (20' 0" x 10' 2")
Up and over door. Insulated roof.
- Extensive gardens to the front side and rear in lawns with raised decking area, stoned areas, paths and pond.
N.B. The current monthly service charge is £109.34 (28-5-21)
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.