3 Shore View
, BT22 1FG
||3 Shore View, Ballyhalbert
- Semi detached home in courtyard setting
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Spacious dining kitchen
- First floor bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This semi detached home is found in a small courtyard of properties just off the seafront in this popular seaside village.
The accommodation comprises, lounge, dining kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor and upstairs you have three bedrooms, main with en suite shower room and a bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil heating and to the rear you have an enclosed garden that open out into open countryside
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.67m x 3.89m (15' 4" x 12' 9")
Attractive wooden fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate floor. Glazed double doors to:
- 4.93m x 2.57m (16' 2" x 8' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.87m (12' 9" x 9' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.36m (9' 4" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.96m (7' 1" x 6' 5")
- Parking to front.
Enclosed garden to the rear.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.