3 Coastview Cottages
, Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2GF
||3 Coastview Cottages, Ballywalter Road, Millisle
- Attractive mid terrace house
- Superb sea views
- Spacious lounge
- Excellent dining kitchen
- Four bedrooms - main with en suite
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazing
Situated in a superb position with breathtaking sea views, this mid terrace property is located just across the road from an excellent beach and within walking distance of Millisle village
The accommodation comprises spacious lounge, dining kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor and on the first floor you have a bathroom and four bedrooms (main with en suite).
This home is double glazed has gas fired heating and we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 5.64m x 3.99m (18' 6" x 13' 1")
Tiled floor. Under stair storage. Excellent sea views.
- 4.95m x 4.75m (16' 3" x 15' 7")
1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching island unit. Integrated four ring electric hob , oven and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 2.31m (15' 8" x 7' 7")
Range of bedroom furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.9m (14' 3" x 9' 6")
Range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.49m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.26m x 1.63m (7' 5" x 5' 4")
Laminate wooden floor.
- Parking to front
Enclosed to rear paved for ease of maintenance.
N.B Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.