29 Donaghadee Road
, BT22 2BY
||29 Donaghadee Road, Millisle
- Detached bungalow with great seaviews
- Bright lounge with picture window
- Kitchen with dining / family area
- Double glazed conservatory
- Three bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Four piece fully tiled bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
- Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn
Located on the outskirts of this popular seaside village, this detached bunglow offers spacious living accommodation with great seaviews.
The accommodation comprises a bright lounge with picture window, kitchen with dining/living area, conservatory, office, three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and four piece bathroom.
This home is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage along with a private garden to the rear and paved driveway to the front.
Seldom does a property like this come on the market for sale and we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom. Hotpress.
- 6.12m x 3.99m (20' 1" x 13' 1")
Attractive fireplace with mahogany surround and picture tiled inset and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 2.31m x 1.93m (7' 7" x 6' 4")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 7.04m x 3.15m (23' 1" x 10' 4")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor,
- 4.04m x 3.12m (13' 3" x 10' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.12m x 3.2m (20' 1" x 10' 6")
Range of built in bedroom furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.77m (10' 7" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.77m (10' 0" x 9' 1")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.38m x 2.87m (17' 8" x 9' 5")
Roller door. Oil boiler.
- Brick paved driveway.
Small garden area to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden area to the rear, flagged with raised lawn area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.