28 Abbey Park
, Abbey Road
, BT22 2BH
||28 Abbey Park, Abbey Road, Millisle
- Semi detached chalet style semi
- Popular residential location.
- In need of some updating.
- Adaptable accommodation
- Spacious lounge
- Three bedrooms - one on ground floor
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed - Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
This semi detached chalet style home is located in this popular residential location that is within walking of Millisle village and all its amenites including the primary school.
The adaptable accommodation comprises on the ground floor a spacious lounge, bedroom and dining kitchen and upstairs you have two bedrooms and a bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage along with gardens to the front and rear.
With an attrative asking price, to allow for improvements, we would expect demand to be high and would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage.
- 7.75m x 3.58m (25' 5" x 11' 9")
Stone fireplace with marching display plynth. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.84m (10' 0" x 9' 4")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.88m x 2.49m (16' 0" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Walk in undereaves storage. Hotpress.
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 2.74m (14' 6" x 9' 0")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Concrete driveway.
Garden to the front in lawn.
Garden to the rear in lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.