, BT21 0BG
||26 Rosepark, Donaghadee
- Semi detached chalet style home
- Two seperate reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Bright kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This semi detached home is located in this popular residential area and is within walking of Donaghadee town centre, the local primary school, health centre and library.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen all on the ground floor and upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
This property has double glazed windows and oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage.
With a private enclosed garden to the rear we would expect this home to attact alot of interest and we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 6.15m x 3.68m (20' 2" x 12' 1")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. Laminate floor,
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.95m (10' 1" x 9' 8")
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
SIngle drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for dishhwasher. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.13m (12' 9" x 7' 0")
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Full wall tiling. Hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
Walled garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with flagged patio area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.