25 Meadowbank Avenue
, BT21 0HR
||25 Meadowbank Avenue, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace home in need of some improvements
- Popular residential location
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Kitchen with space for table
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Raised garden to the rear
This mid terrace home, that requires some updating, is found in this popular residential cul de sac.
The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen and shower room on the ground floor and upstairs you have two bedrooms.
This home is double glazed, has gas heating and to the rear you have a raised garden.
With a competitive asking price we would expect demand to be high and would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Laminate floor.
- 3.66m x 2.92m (12' 0" x 9' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with rolled edged worktops.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.64m (12' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.74m (12' 2" x 9' 0")
- Covered yard.
Raised garden to the rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.