23 St. Andrews Lane
, BT22 1ST
||23 St. Andrews Lane, Ballyhalbert
- Superbly presented detached chalet type home
- Popular residential development
- Adaptable accommodation
- Spacious bright lounge
- Modern kitchen with archway to sun room
- Four bedrooms ; two on each floor
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room
- Oil heating
- Double glazing
- Private fenced gardens to the rear
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.28m x 3.53m (17' 4" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Excellent range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Archway to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.35m (13' 8" x 11' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4:
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.12m (13' 5" x 10' 3")
- Panel bath with shower attachment Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- Excellent storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 4.37m (16' 3" x 14' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling.
- Parking to the rear for several cars.
Garden to the front and side in lawn with paved paths.
Enclosed private garden to the rear in lawn with paved paths and paved patio area.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank. Garden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.