22 Ashvale Park
, BT22 2EN
||22 Ashvale Park, Carrowdore
- Well presented end terrace house
- Spacious Lounge
- Good dining kitchen with adjacant utility area
- Three bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Garden to the front in lawn
Ideally located within walking distance of the local schools this end terraced house will suit a varied range of purchasers.
The property has been tastefully improved and the accommodation comprises a lounge, dining kitchen with utility area and cloakroom on the ground floor and upstairs you have 3 bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil heating and with easily managed gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Luxury vinyl tile floor.
- 4.17m x 3.45m (13' 8" x 11' 4")
Luxury vinyl tile floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.36m x 2.92m (17' 7" x 9' 7")
1 1/4 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Understair storage.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Wash hand basin. Toilet.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.28m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.95m (11' 4" x 9' 8")
Built in robes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.64m (8' 9" x 8' 8")
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- Fenced garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed to rear with wooden decking area.
Garden shed. Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.