21 Abbey Road
, BT22 2DF
||21 Abbey Road, Millisle
- Semi detached bungalow
- Lounge with multi burning stove
- Bright modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Period style bathroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Private enclosed garden to the rear
- Good sized garage
This semi detached bungalow is ideally located within level walking distance of Millisle village and all the amenities it offers including excellent coastal walks.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, bright modern kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and a covered yard area to the rear.. This home has gas heating is double glazed and you have a good sized garage.
To the rear you have an private enclosed garden in lawn with mature trees, bushes and shrubs
To appreciate this property we would suggest an appointment to view.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.27m x 2.97m (14' 0" x 9' 9")
Freestanding multi burning stove with slate hearth.
- 3.96m x 3.28m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor. Separate built in oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Polished tiled floor.
- Panel bath with antique telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.86m (13' 0" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 1.52m (12' 4" x 5' 0")
- COVERED YARD:
- Stoned driveway.
Raised garden to the front.
Enclosed and private mature garden to the rear.
- 5.31m x 4.9m (17' 5" x 16' 1")
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.