17 Abbey Road
, BT22 2DF
||17 Abbey Road, Millisle
- Excellent mid terrace house
- Central village location
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Bright modern kitchen
- Three spacious bedrooms - main with en suite
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed to rear with parking
Located in the centre of this popular seaside village this well presented mid terraced home is so convenient to all the amenities that Millisle village offers including excellent coastal walks.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, kitchen and cloakroom. On the first floor you have a bathroom, two bedrooms and on the second floor you have the main large bedroom with an en suite shower room.
This property is double glazed, has gas heating and with an enclosed garden area to the rear with parking we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 3.84m x 3.4m (12' 7" x 11' 2")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- 4.67m x 2.46m (15' 4" x 8' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Understair storage. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 2.95m (15' 5" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.54m x 2.44m (8' 4" x 8' 0")
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LARGE BEDROOM (3):
- 5.92m x 3.56m (19' 5" x 11' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with shower.
- Walled garden area to the front.
Enclosed garden area to the rear with parking.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.