16 Ballymacruise Park
, BT22 2NW
||16 Ballymacruise Park, Millisle
- Well presented mid terrace bungalow
- Excellent energy efficiency with fitted solar panels
- Lounge with multi burning stove
- Bright kitchen with space for table
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Private enclosed garden to the rear with open aspect
Situated within walking distance of village shops, amenities and close to Millisle's excellent sandy beach, this well presented mid terrace bungalow offers an ideal opportunity for either a first time purchaser or someone seeking an easily managed retirement dwelling.
The property is located in a cul-de-sac position and comprises lounge, bright kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms, and shower room. Benefiting from solar panels, double glazing and oil fired heating, there is also an easily managed rear garden which enjoys a pleasant open aspect beyond.
An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Airing cupboard. Open to :
- 4.06m x 3.23m (13' 4" x 10' 7")
Hole in wall style fireplace with multi burning stove and wooden mantel. Tiled floor.
- 4.11m x 2.87m (13' 6" x 9' 5")
Single drainer 'Range master' sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Stable back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
Wall to wall built in robes and storage above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.36m (12' 4" x 7' 9")
Built in cupboard. Laminate floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling.
- Enclosed garden to the front .
Enclosed to rear in lawn with brick paved paths.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.