155 Main Road
, BT22 1DA
||155 Main Road, Portavogie
- Mid terrace property
- Ideal holiday home
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Three bedrooms - one on ground floor
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Open aspect to front and rear
This mid terrace house is located on the outskirts of this popular seaside town and has open countryside views to the front and rear.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, bedroom and kitchen while on the first floor you have two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have parking to the front along with an enclosed yard to the rear.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
Attrative carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
- 4.09m x 1.7m (13' 5" x 5' 7")
Single drainer sink unit. Kitchen cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 2.64m (10' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.39m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panel bath with Mira shower over. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- Parking to the front for car
Enclosed yard area with oil boiler house.
This property can be found on the right hand side of Main Road between WarnocksRoad and Lemons Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.