14 Greyabbey Road
, BT22 2NY
||14 Greyabbey Road, Ballywalter
- Deceptive semi detached home
- Convenient location within walking distance of seashore
- Ideal family property with adaptable accommodation
- Bright lounge with double glazed patio doors
- Modern kitchen with breakfast / dining area and adjacant utility area
- Four bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Walled garden to the front
Located within easy walking distance of this popular seaside village this deceptive semi detached property will make the ideal purchase for a number of buyers including the investor and first time buyer.
The adaptable accommodation comprises on the ground floor a bright lounge, dining room (that is currently a bedroom), dining kitchen and cloakroom and upstairs you have three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and the main bathroom.
This home is double glazed and has oil fired heating and outside you have a walled garden to the front and enclosed garden area to the rear.
To appreicate this home we would suggest an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor,
- 5.61m x 3.25m (18' 5" x 10' 8")
Attractive fireplace with pine surround and tiled hearth. Laminate floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- BEDROOM (4) / DINING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.54m (9' 5" x 8' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.03m x 2.87m (16' 6" x 9' 5")
1 1/4 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part wall tiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.73m (13' 3" x 12' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.18m (9' 1" x 7' 2")
- Walled garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden area to the rear, paved for ease of maintenance.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house. Outside light. Water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.