134 Main Street
, BT22 2HW
||134 Main Street, Carrowdore
- Semi detached home in small sul de sac location
- Good sized Lounge with laminate floor.
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazing
- Conveniently located for easy access to village
Located within walking distance of the local village amenities, this semi detached house is situated in a cul de sac of only 6 homes.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a good sized lounge, dining kitchen and cloakroom, while upstairs you have 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property is double glazed and has oil fired heating installed. With parking to the front and an easily managed garden to the rear we would suggest an early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.75m x 4.14m (15' 7" x 13' 7")
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin.
- 4.27m x 3.99m (14' 0" x 13' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
Walk in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.01m (9' 4" x 6' 7")
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash basin. Low flush w.c.
- Stoned parking to the front.
Enclosed garden to the rear.
Travelling into Carrowdore from Millisle and after passing Strangford College turn immediate right and No. 134 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.