13 Meadowbank Avenue
, BT21 0HR
||13 Meadowbank Avenue, Donaghadee
- End terrace home in popular location
- Within walking distance of town and 'The Commons'
- Bright spacious lounge
- Roomy kitchen with seperate family area
- Ground floor bathroom
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Floored roofspace
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Raised garden area to the rear
This end terrace home is located in this popular residential area that is so convenient to Donaghadee town centre and the Commons.
The spacious accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen with living area and bathroom all on the ground floor and upstairs you have two bedrooms and a floored roof space.
With gas fired heating, double glazing and an elevated garden to the rear this home with appeal to many purchasers including the investor and the first time buyer.
- 3.96m x 3.51m (13' 0" x 11' 6")
Attractive fireplace with picture tiled inset. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.18m x 2.92m (10' 5" x 9' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plate rack. Four ring electric hob and separate electric oven. Part wall tiling. Pine T & G ceiling. Open to:
- FAMILY AREA:
- 3.35m x 1.88m (11' 0" x 6' 2")
- Panel bath with electric shower. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.87m (13' 1" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.07m (12' 4" x 10' 1")
- Approached by slingsby type ladder.
- Enclosed garden area to the front.
Raised garden rear to the rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.