127 Millisle Road
, BT21 0LA
||127 Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Superb mid terrace family home with uninterrupted seaviews
- Adaptable accommodation
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Bright modern kitchen with built in appliances and adjacent utility room
- Four bedrooms ; two with seaviews
- Four piece bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Detached double garage
- Private enclosed garden to the rear
This mid terrace home, that has went through a complete transformation by the current owners, is located within walking distance of Donaghadee town and has superb views over the Irish Sea towards the Scottish and Manx coasts.
Presented to the highest throughout the accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge that opens into a dining room, both of natural wooden floors, and a superb kitchen, with built in appliances, and an adjacent utility room.
On the first floor you have the master bedroom, currently being used as a drawing room, along with a second bedroom, four piece bathroom and a cloakroom. Finally on the second floor you have two more bedrooms.
To the rear you have a detached garage along with a private enclosed mature garden.
Seldom does a property come on the market for sale in this superb condition and we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Picture tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- 4.5m x 3.89m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
Natural wooden floor. Archway to :
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.76m (13' 7" x 12' 4")
Natural wooden floor. Understair storage.
- 6.4m x 4.88m (21' 0" x 16' 0")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching centre island with induction hob. Integrated dishwasher, double oven and microwave. Ceramic
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with shower. Picture tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1) / DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.44m (17' 4" x 14' 7")
Marble fireplace with picture tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling. Superb uninterrupted seaviews.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.93m x 3.4m (16' 2" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.91m x 4.95m (22' 8" x 16' 3")
- Private enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.