12 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BL
||12 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace cottage style home
- Convenient and popular location
- Spacious lounge with natural wooden floor
- Galley style kitchen
- Ground floor shower room
- Two bedrooms
- Oil heating
- Partial double glazing
- Enclosed garden to the rear with access
This mid terrace cottage is ideally located within easy walking distance of amenities that Donaghadee town offers.
The spacious accommodation comprises lounge, galley style kitchen and shower room on the ground floor with two good sized bedrooms upstairs.
The property has oil fired heating and the majority of the windows are double glazed.
With an enclosed garden to the rear with pedestrian access we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural wooden floor.
- 7.37m x 4.19m (24' 2" x 13' 9")
Natural wooden floor.
- 4.19m x 1.75m (13' 9" x 5' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with concealed lighting and roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.25m (14' 2" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.4m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
- Covered yard to the rear.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Garden to the rear in lawn with access for fuel and bins.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.