12 Abbey Street
, BT20 4JA
||12 Abbey Street, Bangor
- Excellent property extended to provide two full floors of accommodation
- Ground floor (circa 566 sq feet overall presently in two rooms)
- First floor (circa 511 sq feet in three rooms)
- Access to rear (beside 'Yaks Restaurant') with private parking area
- Aluminium shop front - parking area to rear
- High profile location close to public car parks and Town Centre
Offering an excellent opportunity to acquire a self-contained commercial property that would suit either an owner/occupier as well as an investor. They comprise a ground floor shop unit with large display window (previously used as a specialist cake shop/workshop) together with first floor accommodation suitable as offices and additional storage. Not apparent from the front, there is vehicular access to the rear yard area via an archway further up the street.
They occupying a prominent high profile site fronting to what is the main arterial route in & out of Bangor, adjacent to the bas/train station; close to public car parks with the added bonus of 'one hour' on-street parking immediately outside. Due to the affordable asking price we anticipate demand will be strong.
- MAIN SHOP AREA:
- 7.16m x 3.38m (23' 6" x 11' 1")
- REAR WORKSHOP
- 8.94m x 3.28m (29' 4" x 10' 9")
- 4.55m x 3.66m (14' 11" x 12' 0")
- 8.84m x 3.28m (29' 0" x 10' 9")
- 2.26m x 2.08m (7' 5" x 6' 10")
- Rear parking/storage
Driving into Bangor along the Belfast Road, cross at the traffic lights and once across the junction, you are in Abbey Street - Number 12 is located towards the end on your left, close to the train/bus station; there is on-street parking immediately outside.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.