110 High Street
, BT20 5BB
||110 High Street, Bangor
- Investment opportunity
- 9.3% gross return based on Purchaser's acquisition costs of 2% [As this is a 'mixed' property there will not be the usual 3% Stamp Duty]
- Shop let on a three year lease to the end of November 2021
- Shop is currently let at £4800.00 per annum plus rates
- Flat let at £5,100 per annum including rates
- Ground floor is extended and has two car parking spaces
- Flat has a good Lounge, two bedrooms and gas fired heating
This high profile town centre property comes fully let with a well-established optometrist business (that's a qualified optician) and a duplex flat spread over the two upper floors and offers a ready-made income for anyone wishing to enjoy a return way above that currently available in any standard bank account.
Each of the elements of this property has been highly lettable over the years; the shop being situated in an excellent position benefitting from a good volume of passing traffic and the flat is literally on the doorstep of all that the town centre has to offer including ready transport to Belfast and handy to coastal walks and town parks. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Main shop area with attractive bow window.
Additional office with and rear access to car parking.
Total area c.500 sq feet gross
Self Contained Apartment
- Lounge to front with Dining Area.
Rear Landing with Shower Room and small Kitchen.
Stairs to 2nd floor
Bedroom 1 (front)
Bedroom 2 (rear)
From the seafront, travel up High Street and continue towards the top - number 110 is near the top on your right just before the last pedestrian crossing.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.