11 Birch Crescent
, BT22 1TE
||11 Birch Crescent, Ballyhalbert
- Chain free semi detached home
- Bright lounge
- Spacious dining kitchen
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This chain free semi detached home is found in this popular development and is within walking distance all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have gardens to the front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.8m x 3.51m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Mock fireplace with wooden surround. Glazed double doors to :
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.54m x 2.34m (18' 2" x 7' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Laminate floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Wall panelling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.34m (8' 9" x 7' 8")
- Stoned driveway
Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with flagged area.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.