9A Portavogie Road
, BT22 1BU
||9A Portavogie Road, Ballyhalbert
- Detached bungalow with excellent sea views
- Lounge, living room & conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen with built in appliances
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Integral garage with separate utility
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
This detached bungalow can be found on a elevated site on the main coastal road between the villages of Ballyhalbert and Portavogie and has superb uninterrupted sea views to its front.
The adaptable accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, living room, kitchen, four piece bathroom and three bedrooms. The property has oil fired heating and is double glazed along with an integral garage with adjacent utility room. Around the property you have good gardens in lawns and stoned areas and with parking for several cars we would suggest an early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.5m x 3.76m (14' 9" x 12' 4")
Tiled fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 4.32m x 2.26m (14' 2" x 7' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
Twin tub single drainer sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. 4 ring ceramic hob with separate built in oven. Integrated dishwasher. Part wall tiling
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with shower. Fully tiled. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.53m (13' 4" x 11' 7")
Built in storage. Currently used as Dining Room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.53m (11' 8" x 11' 7")
Wall to wall built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
Wall to wall built in furniture.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.41m x 3.51m (17' 9" x 11' 6")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Oil boiler. Low flush w.c. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Concrete driveway with additional parking.
Raised garden area to rear, stoned for ease of maintenance.
Garden to front in lawn.
Water tap. Outside light.
Travelling out of Ballyhalbert on the coast road towards Portavogie, after passing the Harbour continue on and the house can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.