94 Shore Road
, BT22 1BJ
||94 Shore Road, Ballyhalbert
- Extended former labourers cottage
- Superb sea views to front
- Lounge plus good sized kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Fully tiled wet room
- Oil heating combination boiler
- Double glazing
- Detached garage
Situated in a most attractive location on the edge of Ballyhalbert village on the Ards Peninsula, this extended former labourer's cottage enjoys superb views across the Irish Sea and towards the Scottish Coast.
The accommodation, which is tastefully presented throughout comprises lounge, good sized kitchen with range of fitted units, plus three bedrooms and a fully tiled wet room. The property has been double glazed and has an oil fired link-up heating system installed, while externally there are easily managed gardens and a good detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC entrance door.
- 4.88m x 3.61m (16' 0" x 11' 10")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with high output back boiler linked to oil fired heating system.
- 4.47m x 3.1m (14' 8" x 10' 2")
One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets and laminate worktops. Four ring electric hob and built-in under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlighting.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.62m (8' 7" x 8' 7")
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.28m (16' 0" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.92m (12' 4" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.36m (9' 8" x 7' 9")
- Fully tiled water room comprising low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Stoned driveway to rear with parking. Enclosed patio area. Outside light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.43m x 5.79m (21' 1" x 19' 0")
at max points (L-shaped).
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert along the coast road from the direction of Ballywalter, the property is located on the right hand side of the road, overlooking the sea.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.