93 Millisle Road
, BT21 0HZ
||93 Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Detached bungalow in popular residential location
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Kitchen with sun room off
- Two bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Enclosed mature garden to the rear
Seldom does a detached bungalow, that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and 'The Commons', come on the market for sale.
The accommodation in this property comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, sun room, two bedrooms - main with en suite shower room and a fully tiled bathroom.
This home is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage along with an enclosed mature garden to the rear.
To fully appreciate this property we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- DOUBLE GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress.
- 6.63m x 3.89m (21' 9" x 12' 9")
Attractive carved mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.28m (15' 4" x 10' 9")
Built in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.53m (14' 2" x 11' 7")
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- 4.39m x 3.07m (14' 5" x 10' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed isplay cabinets and roll edged worktops. Larder
cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.81m (12' 7" x 12' 6")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.05m (17' 7" x 10' 0")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved areas and mature shrubs.
Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.