93 Harbour Road
, BT22 1EA
||93 Harbour Road, Portavogie
- Deceptive mid terrace home
- Spacious lounge
- Bright kitchen with oven and hob
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Parking to the front
This mid terrace house that overlooks the Harbour is very deceptive and will make an ideal first time purchase or a easily managed holiday home.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a spacious lounge and bright kitchen and upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have parking to the front.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 5.33m x 3.53m (17' 6" x 11' 7")
Raised fireplace with tiled inset, wooden surround and tiled hearth. Understair storage
- 3.78m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
1 1/4 tub Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with electric underoven. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower and separate electric shower over.. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.05m (14' 9" x 10' 0")
Hotpress. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 1.98m (10' 1" x 6' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.24m (8' 6" x 7' 4")
- Covered yard area with oil boiler.
Right of way for bins and fuel.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.