90 Moat Street
, BT21 0ED
||90 Moat Street, Donaghadee
- Well presented end terrace house
- Lounge with brick fireplace
- Bright modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed private garden to the rear
Located within walking distance of everything that Donaghadee has to offer this end terrace house it presented to the highest standard throughout and has to be viewed.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge that opens into a bright modern kitchen and upstairs have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has gas fired heating, is double glazed and to the rear you have a private mature enclosed garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage.
- 6.27m x 2.62m (20' 7" x 8' 7")
Brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Open to:
- 4.39m x 4.14m (14' 5" x 13' 7")
at widest points.
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath with shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.49m (9' 8" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.49m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.93m x 1.75m (6' 4" x 5' 9")
- Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.