9 Exchange Mews
, BT21 0FG
||9 Exchange Mews, Donaghadee
- Excellent end terrace home
- Bright lounge open to kitchen
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Two bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
This well presented end terrace home is located in a quiet cul de sac, off East Street, and has been presented to the highest standard throughout.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a bright lounge that opens into a modern kitchen and separate cloakroom while on the first floor you have two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. This property has gas fired heating, is double glazed and to the rear you have an enclosed easily managed garden.
To fully appreciate this excellent home we would recommend an early inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.37m x 3.76m (14' 4" x 12' 4")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and granite inset and hearth. Piped for gas fire. Open to :
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14' 4" x 9' 9")
1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminated roll edged worktops. Four ring gas hob and built in electric oven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.97m (13' 10" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.74m (12' 9" x 9' 0")
Built in sliderobes with mirrored doors.
- Panel bath with thermostatic shower over and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled.
- Floored with slingsby ladder.
- Parking to front.
Enclosed garden to rear flagged and stoned with mature shrubs for ease of maintenance.
From lower end of High Street continue up Moat Street as far as the Eurospar garage and take right turning into East Street and then first left into Exchange Mews.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.