88 Dufferin Avenue
, BT20 3AD
||88 Dufferin Avenue, Bangor
- FURNISHED first floor apartment
- Lounge with bay window
- Separate kitchen with appliances
- Big bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Own gas fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Prime location close to town centre, seafront & train/bus station
- 2nd floor 2-bed apartment also available @ £450 per month incl rates
Location, location, location. Situated in the town centre just a short stroll from not only shops, restaurants and sea front but also the train/bus station. The cosy accommodation has the added bonus of being furnished and ready to go.
Double glazed windows, practical gas fired fired central heating and a four piece bathroom suite (shower cubicle and separate bath) complete this attractive package - don't delay or you'll miss the boat.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- COMMON ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL Flat 2:
- Security intercom to front door. Cloaks cupboard. Storage cupboard.
- 5.31m x 4.65m (17' 5" x 15' 3")
into bay. Four double glazed windows. Wood laminate flooring. Glazed door to hall.
- 3.05m x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built-in high and low level kitchen units. Part ceramic tiled walls. Electric cooker. Fridge. Washing machine. Gas fired boiler. Double glazed window
- 4.01m x 2.03m (13' 2" x 6' 8")
Double glazed window.
- Four piece white suite comprising panel bath plus separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part ceramic tiled walls.
From the Main Street roundabout at the Post Office and Train Station take the exit down the hill into Dufferin Avenue, then continue along approximately 270 metres and No.88 is on your right hand side.