87 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BQ
||87 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Deceptive semi detached bungalow
- CHAIN FREE
- Adaptable accommodation
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Three bedrooms
- Bright kitchen
- Shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Private enclosed garden area to the rear
Located within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre, this deceptive semi detached bungalow offers adaptable accommodation and will appeal to the broad spectrum of purchasers.
The accommodation comprises, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room. Outside you have a detached garage along with an enclosed private garden area to the rear and a front garden in lawn.
This property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and with immediate occupancy available we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- 5.59m x 3.61m (18' 4" x 11' 10")
Attractive carved fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceilin.
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
'Belfast' type sink. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets, roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.02m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.69m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 0.2m (9' 6" x 0' 8")
uPVC double glazed doors to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden to front in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs.
Enclosed to rear with wooden decking and paved patio areas.
From the top of High Street at the junction with Millisle Road turn right into Killaughey Road, continuing past Northfield Road then Cypress Park and No. 87 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.