8 High Street
, BT21 0AA
||8 High Street, Donaghadee
- Town centre mid terrace property
- Spacious through lounge
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed garden area to rear
- Oil fired heating
This mid terrace house is located in the centre of Donaghadee and could have commercial redevelopment potential, subject to the normal planning consents.
The current accommodation comprises on the ground floor a spacious lounge and kitchen while on the first floor you have a bathroom and bedroom and then on the second floor you have two more bedrooms. The property has oil heating, is double glazed and there is a stone building and enclosed garden to the rear.
- 6.4m x 3.2m (21' 0" x 10' 6")
uPVC double glazed front door.
Carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Laminate floor.
- 3.23m x 2.39m (10' 7" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
- Panel bath with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.23m (11' 7" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 1.55m (8' 0" x 5' 1")
- Yard area with oil boiler house.
High Street is the main street through Donaghadee and No 8 can be found on the right hand side coming in from the direction of Millisle.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.