74 Beechfield Drive
, BT21 0BA
||74 Beechfield Drive, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace home
- CHAIN FREE
- Spacious lounge with dining kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This mid terrace home is located in this residential location that is within walking distance of all the amenities that Donaghadee town centre offers
The accommodation comprises a lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a shower room. The property is fully double glazed and has oil heating.
With easily maintained gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.57m x 3.78m (15' 0" x 12' 5")
Brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 4.83m x 2.54m (15' 10" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Under stair storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.29m (12' 1" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.39m (9' 1" x 7' 10")
Built in cupboard.
- Garden to front in grass.
Enclosed to rear.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank
At top of High Street take right into Killaughey Rd, right into Northfield Road, left at end into Cannyreagh Road. Continue up the hill taking first left into Beechfield Drive and No 74 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.