70 Balfour Street
, BT23 4EF
||70 Balfour Street, Newtownards
- Deceptive mid terrace house
- Good sized lounge with laminate floor
- Modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Convenient to Newtownards town centre
This deceptive mid terrace house is located in the hearth of Newtownards and as a result everything that this busy town offers is within walking distance.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a spacious lounge and kitchen and upstairs there are two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. This home has oil fired heating and is double glazed and to the rear you have an enclosed yard area.
To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.35m x 2.77m (20' 10" x 9' 1")
- 3.96m x 1.85m (13' 0" x 6' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.07m (12' 9" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.21m (10' 3" x 7' 3")
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Stainless steel towel rail.
- Yard area with garden stores and oil boiler house.
Garden area to rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.