7 Sherwood Park
, BT19 6DN
||7 Sherwood Park, Bangor
- Semi detached home in cul-de-sac location
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Spacious lounge
- Dining Room with patio doors to the rear
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Mature gardens to the front and rear
This semi detached house, that backs onto open countryside, is found in a quiet cul-de-sac in this popular residential area.
The bright accommodation comprises on the ground floor a spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen while on the first floor you have a bathroom and three bedrooms.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage along with mature gardens to the front, side and rear. To appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.72m x 3.53m (18' 9" x 11' 7")
Floor to ceiling stone fireplace with tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
- 4.04m x 2.29m (13' 3" x 7' 6")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing
machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.92m (13' 1" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.06m (8' 4" x 6' 9")
- Tarmac driveway
Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved area
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.92m x 3.28m (19' 5" x 10' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.