7 Ardvanagh Grange
, BT23 7XJ
||7 Ardvanagh Grange, Conlig
- Mid townhouse
- Good sized lounge
- Spacious kitchen with dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
This mid townhouse is located in this popular residential development and is ideal for commuting to Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a good sized lounge, kitchen with dining area while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. This property is double glazed and has oil fired heating and outside you have an easily managed garden to the rear and parking to the front.
Having been rented for the last number of years this property does need some improvements but we would still recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural woodstrip floor.
- 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
Attractive rustic brick fireplace with wooden mantel and tiled hearth. Natural woodstrip floor. Understair storage. Glazed double doors to :
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.75m x 3.53m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminated worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in under oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira event electric shower. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.45m (14' 8" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.69m (11' 8" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.13m (7' 6" x 7' 0")
- Parking to front.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house. Garden shed
.After turning down the Green Road at Conlig take the first turning on the left into Ardvanagh Road. At 'T' junction turn left and continue around and at next 'T' junction turn right and No 7 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.