6 Whitechurch Meadows
, BT22 2UP
||6 Whitechurch Meadows, Ballywalter
- Exceptional semi detached home
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Superb bright kitchen open to dining room
- Three bedrooms - main with en suite
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed private garden to the rear
Situated within walking distance of village centre shops and amenities this exceptional semi-detached home offers spacious and well proportioned accommodation ideally suited to the requirements of a family.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, lounge, bright modern kitchen with intergrated appliances and dining area. On the first floor you have three bedrooms, main with en suite, and a four piece bathroom. The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside there are easily managed gardens to front and rear.
To appreciate this home we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished tiled floor. Understair storage.
- Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Polished tiled floor.
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
- 3.38m x 3.25m (11' 1" x 10' 8")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Excellent range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Polished tiled floor. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.45m (13' 2" x 11' 4")
Polished tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.35m (15' 2" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 1.42m (12' 3" x 4' 8")
plus wall to wall built in storage.
(Currently used as office)
- Stoned driveway
Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with flagged area.
Garden shed. Oil boiler. Outside lights.
Travelling into Ballywalter along the coast road from Millisle and after passing 'Parish Church' take the first turning on the right into Dunover Road. Travel for approx. 200 meters and turn left into Dunover Park and then immediately right into Whitechurch Meadow and No 6 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.