6 Westland Road
, BT22 2QP
||6 Westland Road, Ballywalter
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Bright lounge with attractive fireplace
- Dining room with glazed doors to conservatory
- Kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Two bedrooms
- Fully tiled shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Private mature garden to the rear
This detached bungalow is found in this popular residential area that is within walking distance of Ballywalter village and the seashore.
The bright accommodation comprises a lounge, dining room with glazed double doors to conservatory, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. This home has oil heating and is double glazed.
To the front you have an easily managed garden and to the rear you have an enclosed garden in lawn with matures trees.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 8.1m x 3.73m (26' 7" x 12' 3")
Attractive carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14' 0" x 9' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets, roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.62m (8' 9" x 8' 7")
Sliding glazed doors to
- 3.28m x 2.67m (10' 9" x 8' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit.
Full wall tiling. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 2.79m (11' 6" x 9' 2")
plus door recess.
Built in robes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Built in wall to wall robes with sliding doors.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.28m x 3.23m (17' 4" x 10' 7")
Oil boiler. Up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.