6 Westland Drive
, BT22 2TH
||6 Westland Drive, Ballywalter
- Detached family home on excellent site
- Lounge, spacious dining kitchen and utility room
- Four bedrooms ; two on each floor
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Space for garage (stp)
- Enclosed and private garden to the rear
This detached family home is situated in this popular residential development which is within walking distance of Ballywalter village and the seashore.
On the ground floor the adaptable accommodation comprises lounge, dining kitchen, utility room (could be bedroom 5), bathroom and two bedrooms. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms and a shower room.
The property is double glazed throughout and has oil fired heating.
Outside the large enclosed and private rear garden is in lawn along with stoned and paved areas.
This home will make an ideal purchase for a family and to fully appreciate it we would suggests and appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 5.49m x 4.06m (18' 0" x 13' 4")
Rustic brick fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Walls 1/2 wood panelled. Wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.4m x 3.12m (21' 0" x 10' 3")
1 1/4 tub single drainer sink unit. Excellent range
of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed
display cabinets and roll edged worktops. Plumbed
for dishwasher. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
Dining area with double glazed patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM / BEDROOM 5:
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.51m (13' 6" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
- Corner bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 4.17m (17' 5" x 13' 8")
Laminate floor. Walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.66m x 4.09m (18' 7" x 13' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled
shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Fully
- Stoned driveway to the front with additional
Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio and stoned areas.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.